05 Aug The 25 Core Messages of Conversations with God That Will Change Your Life and the World By: Neale Donald Walsch
“Be a light unto the world, and hurt it not. Seek to build not destroy. Bring My people home.
By your shining example. Seek only Godliness. Speak only in truthfulness.
Act only in love.
Live the Law of Love now and forever more. Give everything require nothing.
Avoid the mundane.
Do not accept the unacceptable.
Teach all who seek to learn of Me.
Make every moment of your life an outpouring of love.
Use every moment to think the highest thought, say the highest word, do the highest deed. In this, glorify your Holy Self,
and thus too, glorify Me.
Bring peace to the Earth by bringing peace to all those whose lives you touch. Be peace. Feel and express in every moment your Divine Connection with the All, and with every person, place, and thing.
Embrace every circumstance, own every fault, share every joy, contemplate every mystery, walk in every man’s shoes, forgive every offense (including your own), heal every heart, honor every person’s truth, adore every person’s God, protect every person’s rights, preserve every person’s dignity, promote every person’s interests, provide every person’s needs, presume every person’s holiness, present every person’s greatest gifts, produce every person’s blessing, pronounce every person’s future secure in the assured love of God.
Be a living, breathing example of the Highest Truth that resides within you.
Speak humbly of yourself, lest someone mistake your Highest Truth for boast.
Speak softly, lest someone think you are merely calling for attention.
Speak gently, that all might know of Love.
Speak openly, lest someone think you have something to hide.
Speak candidly, so you cannot be mistaken.
Speak often, so that your word may truly go forth.
Speak respectfully, that no one be dishonored.
Speak lovingly, that every syllable may heal.
Speak of Me with every utterance. Make of your life a gift.
Remember always, you are the gift!
Be a gift to everyone who enters your life, and to everyone whose life you enter.
Be careful not to enter another’s life if you cannot be a gift.
(You can always be a gift, because you always are the gift—
yet sometimes you don’t let yourself know that.)
When someone enters your life unexpectedly, look for the gift that person has come to receive from you…
I HAVE SENT YOU NOTHING BUT ANGELS.”
― Neale Donald Walsch,
Communion with GOD
The 10 illusions of the HUMYN people
Here, in 1,000 words, is all that the human race needs to know in order to live the life for which it has yearned and which, despite trying for thousands of years, it has yet to produce.
Carry these messages to your world:
(1) We are all One. All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing There Is. This means that you are Divine. You are not your body, you are not your mind, and you are not your soul. You are the unique combination of all three, which comprises the Totality Of You. You are an individuation of Divinity; an expression of God on Earth.
(2) There’s enough. It is not necessary to compete for, much less fight over, your resources. All you have to do is share.
(3) There’s nothing you have to do. There is much you will do, but nothing you are required to do. God wants nothing, needs nothing, demands nothing, commands nothing.
(4) God talks to everyone, all the time. The question is not: To whom does God talk? The question is: Who listens?
(5) There are Three Basic Principles of Life: Functionality, Adaptability, and Sustainability.
(6) There is no such thing as Right and Wrong, there is only What Works and What Does Not Work, given what it is you are trying to do.
(7) In the spiritual sense, there are no victims and no villains in the world, although in the human sense it appears that there surely are. Yet because you are Divine, nothing can happen against your will.
(8) No one does anything inappropriate, given their model of the world.
(9) There is no such place as hell, and eternal damnation does not exist.
(10) Death does not exist. What you call “death” is merely a process of Re-Identification.
(11) There is no such thing as Space and Time, there is only Here and Now.
(12) Love is all there is.
(13) You are the creator of your own reality, using the Three Tools of Creation: Thought, Word, and Action.
(14) Your life has nothing to do with you. It is about everyone whose life you touch, and how you touch it.
(15) The purpose of your life is to recreate yourself anew in the next grandest version of the greatest vision ever you held about Who You Are.
(16) The moment you declare anything, everything unlike it will come into the space. This is The Law of Opposites, producing a Contextual Field within which that which you wish to express may be experienced.
(17) There is no such thing as Absolute Truth. All truth is subjective. Within this framework there are five levels of truth telling: Tell your truth to yourself about yourself; Tell your truth to yourself about another; Tell your truth about yourself to another; Tell your truth about another to another; Tell your truth to everyone about everything.
(18) The human race lives within a precise set of illusions. The Ten Illusions of Humans are: Need Exists, Failure Exists, Disunity Exists, Insufficiency Exists, Requirement Exists, Judgment Exists, Condemnation Exists, Conditionality Exists, Superiority Exists, Ignorance Exists. These illusions are meant to serve humanity, but it must learn how to use them.
(19) The Three Core Concepts of Holistic Living are Honesty, Awareness, and Responsibility. Live according to these precepts and self-anger will disappear from your life.
(20) Life functions within a Be-Do-Have paradigm. Most people have this backward,imagining that first one must “have” things in order to “do” things, thus to “be” what they wish to be. Reversing this process is the fastest way to experience mastery in living.
(21) There are Three Levels of Awareness: Hope, Faith, and Knowing. Spiritual mastery is about living from the third level.
(22) There are Five Fallacies about God that create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that God needs something. Second, the idea that God can fail to get what He needs. Third, the idea that God has separated you from Him because you have not given Him what He needs. Fourth, the idea that God still needs what He needs so badly that God now requires you, from your separated position, to give it to Him. Fifth, the idea that God will destroy you if you do not meet His requirements.
(23) There are also Five Fallacies About Life that likewise create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that human beings are separate from each other. Second, the idea that there is not enough of what human beings need to be happy. Third, the idea that in order to get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other. Fourth, the idea that some human beings are better than other human beings. Fifth, the idea that it is appropriate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.
(24) You think you are being terrorized by other people, but in truth you are being terrorized by your beliefs. Your experience of yourself and your world will shift dramatically if you adopt, collectively, the Five Steps to Peace:
Permit yourself to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
Explore the possibility that there is something you do not fully understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which would change everything.
Announce that you are willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
Courageously examine these new understandings and, if they align with your personal inner truth and knowing, enlarge your belief system to include them.
Express your life as a demonstration of your highest beliefs, rather than as a denial of them.
(25) Let there be a New Gospel for all the people of Earth: “We are all one. Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.”
The 1,000 words here, embraced and acted on, could change your world in a single generation.
ARTICLE VIA: http://www.theglobalconversation.com/blog/?cat=567
IN POST VISIONARY ART: MATI KLARWEIN | WEBSITE: http://www.matiklarweinart.com/abouttheartist.php
The Three Secrets of Humyn Life
“Do not waste the precious moments of this, your present reality, seeking to unveil all of life’s secrets. Those secrets are a secret for a reason. Grant your God the benefit of the doubt. Use your NOW moment for the Highest Purpose- the creation and the expression of WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Decide who you are- who you want to be-and then do everything in your power to be that.
It is not nearly so important how well a message is received as how well it is sent. You cannot take responsibility for how well another accepts your truth; you can only ensure how well it is communicated. And by how well, I don’t mean merely how clearly; I mean how lovingly, how compassionately, how sensitively, how courageously, and how completely.
If you think your life is about DOINGNESS, you do not understand what you are about. Your soul doesn’t care what you do for a living-and when your life is over, neither will you. Your soul cares only about what you’re BEING while you’re doing whatever you’re doing. It is a state of BEINGNESS the soul is after, not a state of doingness.”
― Neale Donald Walsch
Explore Neale’s Website: http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/
Neale’s Conversations with God Foundation: http://www.cwg.org/